Monday, April 18, 2011

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!

Good Morning to some and Good Evening to others!!Thank you JEHOVAH GOD for another wonderful program "IT'S ALL FOR GOD'S GLORY"!!. I THANK YOU LORD for the 400 people that you drew into the program during the course of the day. Who is like unto you oh LORD!! The enemy tried to attack me before the program but God delivered me, healed me and comforted me and JEHOVAH GOD got the victory!!! When that didn't work the enemy tried to bring a suicide spirit upon my son so I would shut the program down, and we, my Facebook Friends and Family called upon the name of JESUS!! I praise God that you obeyed the leading of the Holy Spirit and spent the day and the evening with me, supporting me, fellowshipping with me as we lifted up the name of the LORD in song and music. I sincerely apologize because I don't have a lot of music, so until God blesses me with more, I shall continue to bless you with the music that I have. If you feel led of the LORD to donate Christian CD's, please fell free to in Jesus name!!! I WELCOME THE BLESSING!!  You can mail the CD's to: Isaiah 58 Ministries, Inc., P.O. Box 949, Norwich, NY 13815          
http://www.isaiah58ministriesinc.org/           isaiah58ministries@frontier.com


PROGRAM SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEK:   (PROGRAMS MAY SOMETIMES BE EXTENDED)

MONDAY 12-6 PM

TUESDAY 1-7 PM

WEDNESDAY 2-8 PM

THURSDAY 12-4:30 PM

FRIDAY 5-9:30 PM

SATURDAY 5-9 PM

(THEN AT 10 PM SATURDAY NIGHT I DO MY REGULAR MINISTRY PROGRAM THROUGH
BEYOND THE VEIL PROPHETIC WEBCAST LIVE STREAM)

SUNDAY 2-5 PM

GOD BLESS YOU AND I THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.  GOD WILLING, I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN TOMORROW AT THE MUSICAL PROGRAM!!

Sharon Martinez
Founder of Isaiah 58 Ministries, Inc.