Sunday, April 17, 2011

FRIDAY'S MUSICAL PROGRAM

HELLO EVERYONE, I'm Sharon Franklin Martinez and I write this blog to you with Much Love!! On Friday evening 4/15 I opened the Musical Program "IT'S ALL FOR GOD'S GLORY" presented by Isaiah 58 Ministries, Inc. which was brought to you through the Beyond The Veil PropheticWebcast Live Stream.  The program was suppose to be over at 10PM but God opened the door and allowed the Musical Program "IT'S ALL FOR GOD'S GLORY" to not only be on all night but right up until 12noon the next day. The presence of the LORD was truly there. I had the opportunity to play a lot of old time Gospel Music by the Five Blind Boys of Alabama; songs such as "Down By The Riverside, Holdin On, Spirit Of The Lord Is Comin Down,  and He Looked Beyond My Faults just to name a few. We also featured songs by the following Artist: Bishop Gilbert E. Patterson, Juanita Bynum, LA Mass Choir, The Mississippi Mass Choir, BeBe & CeCe Winans and many others!!!! When the program ended I felt so lost, I just wanted to keep on going. For all of you who attended the marathon event (lol) I truly Thank You from the bottom of my heart for your faithfulness and your staying power!! It is such a privilege and an honor to be able to serve you with Godly music that will lift up your spirit, coming before you and joining with you in unity as we Worship, Praise and lift up the name of the LORD in song and music. Please feel free to send me your prayer request so I can pray with you and for you as we touch heart to heart, lifting your request before the LORD in JESUS mighty name. Thank you for supporting me, I Love You, I honor you, and I salute you in JESUS name. REMEMBER, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US, CALL ON THE LORD WHILE HE IS NEAR! GOD'S HEART CRIES OUT "I DESIRE THAT ALL WILL BE SAVED AND THAT NONE WILL PERISH"....that's how much The Father Loves us....Unconditionally. Won't you please make Him the LORD over and of your life today? When JESUS hung on that cross and said "IT IS FINISHED"...He took all of our sins, our guilt, our shame, our sickness, disease and all of our filthy dirty habits upon himself before some of us were even thought of. GOD is LOVE and His Love for us is so much greater than you could ever fathom. There is absolutely nothing you have ever done, or could ever do that would ever make GOD The Father stop loving you....Do you hear me....NOTHING!!......... AMEN!!

ALSO: I will be beginning the musical program "IT'S ALL FOR GOD'S GLORY" today from 2-6PM through Beyond The Veil PropheticWebcast Live Stream today so please come and be Blessed, Delivered, and Set Free as we Worship, Praise and Lift up the name of the LORD in song and music. later on this evening I will be posting the weekly schedule for our musical program "IT"S ALL FOR GOD"S GLORY" so you will know when you can join in and be Blessed by the program!! Hope To See You There!!!!

Sharon Franklin Martinez
Isaiah 58 Ministries, Inc.